Mother Nature's Pride
by Jason Hyde on Jun 03, 2021
We’re kicking off pride month this week, and as always, we want to bring your attention back to the environment.
It’s easy to get lost in our day-by-day routines and forget about what’s important, and certainly, the world is a darker place today with everything that’s going on.
So, we choose to celebrate pride in full bloom, accepting all the good in society and using it only to empower, reconnect with nature and heal. So, for every color of the rainbow, we give you a tidbit on how to surround yourself with positivity.
- Red: The color of passion. If you’ve been waiting for a sign to express how passionate you are about nature, this is it.
- Orange: reminisce on those summer bonfires, watching burning flames can be healing, too.
- Yellow: If you did not think of sunshine before reading this, you might have a case of cabin fever. Get out in the sun because you’re basically a house plant with more complicated needs.
- Green: This is the color of mother nature herself and a reminder for you to start those summer crops, winter will be around soon, and you’ll be happy to have your first home harvest!
- Blue: No, we’re not talking about water. Yet, dipping in the ocean is the perfect way to kick off summer and feel refreshed.
- Indigo: This color is believed to be sedating and tearing the line between finite and infinite, where our earth stands, you can find some indigo crystals, cleanse them in salt water and use them for an aligning experience.
- Violet: Known for igniting imagination, find this color in nature and get inspired with new ways to include eco-friendly practices in your life.
Shop colorful sustainable bracelets, and jewelry that makes you look good and feel even better about helping the environment.
Remember, taking care of yourself, also helps take care of the whole, the environment, and the collective.